Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Fathers Day Card

Here is my Father's Day Card that I made for my dad this year. I hate to admit to this, but I was very behind on making things lately because so far this summer has been very busy! I made it in the car on the way to my folks house. I even had to borrow a tape runner from my mother because I forgot one on the way out the door. Well I like it anyway!
I hope you had a great Father's Day! We had a lovely day outside on the lake, I even took a nap on a blanket in the grass.

4 comments:

洪筱婷 said...

nice to know you, and glad to find such a good artical!......................................................................

政琦 said...

在莫非定律中有項笨蛋定律:「一個組織中的笨蛋,恆大於等於三分之二。」......................................................................

皇銘 said...

喜歡你的部落格,留言請您繼續加油.................................................................

育財育財育財 said...

成熟,就是有能力適應生活中的模糊。.................................................................